About us: 25 years PAP & spol. Ltd.
Company PAP & spol. Ltd. It was founded by four partners in 1991. Most as a trading company with an emphasis on quality service all supplied equipment.
Bridge City is located in northern Bohemia near the German border - 80 km from Dresden and 80 km from Prague.
Currently we are working in our company to house a total of 12 employees, mostly skilled engineers and technicians.
Our offer is expanded over time in relation to our suppliers and market demand.
Customers throughout the Czech Republic provide special measuring instruments and equipment of leading European manufacturers.
There is still a demand for special large format paper rolls for plotters and large printers.
For the area of data processing of aerial photogrammetry and unmanned systems deliver leading producer of software TRIMBLE / INPHO and associated hardware in accordance with customer needs.
Since 2010, we also supply special equipment for the needs of science, research and production.
We cooperate with the following manufacturers:
XERION ADVANCED HEATING Ofentechnik GmbH (www.xerion.de)
High equipment for materials research, high-temperature furnaces seven different types according to customer requirements
Hot presses, sintering equipment when compressed gas, SPS / FAST devices and vacuum sintering furnace at the highest temperatures for the needs of high-performance ceramics, composites, tungsten carbide etc.
Vacuum furnace and vacuum equipment for metallurgical processes (1 Batch-chamber devices):
- MOV: Electrically heated apparatus with high vacuum metal heater -> soldering very sensitive to the reaction raw materials (Ti, Zr, Nb, superalloys), and ceramics
- MOV-HP: Devices with high vacuum with electric heater with a metallic heater and the hydraulic pressing device -> diffusion welding
- COV: Devices with fine or high vacuum with electric heating with graphite heater -> soldering copper alloys, stainless steel, tungsten carbide sintering, graphite purification
- COD: Pressure sintering device with electric heater with graphite heater -> sintering and hippování carbide (up to 100 bar)
- VSG: Inductively heated vacuum melting and casting equipment -> melting and casting (noble) metals
- PPN: Nitration device with pulsed plasma -> assertion metal surfaces
All devices are configured according to customer requirements.
Many systems reactive ion etching, sputtering equipment, optical systems for deposition of layers of graphene, the ALD
Aurion Anlagentechnik GmbH (www.aurion.de)
- Devices: Complete systems for processing and coating surfaces using plasma processes
- Activation, cleaning and polishing using plasma under atmospheric pressure, reactive ion etching (RIE) and a microwave downstream plasma
- Coating of using Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD, sputtering) and Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition (PECVD)
- Components: High frequency components
- automatic impedance matching network (Matchbox)
- Power Splitter
- Phase Converters
- Transmission lines and connections
- HF Generators
- Services: Aurion team has years of experience in the fields of plasma and radio frequency technology for consulting services and through training.
Broad spectrum etching device with an ion beam, sputtering systems on wafers and optical substrates, coating of PECVD 3D substrates, large-area PECVD and RIE processes, magnetron sputtering, plasma cleaning
Geotechnical testing instruments and equipment for environmental research
Georadar, geotechnical measuring systems
Equipment for drying processes and thermo conveyors for industrial use
Planning, design, manufacturing chambers, parts, apparatus, and recipients of special equipment for vacuum technology, surface analysis, nanotechnology coating of solar industry and space simulation
- Cold isostatic presses: a method of powder metallurgy
- Hot isostatic presses: heat treatment under high pressure
Technology for the smelter and rolling mill
GPS Glasproduktions-Service GmbH Essen (www.gps-essen.de)
Glass molding machines
PAP & spol. s.r.o.
Vladislava Vančury 1868/14
434 01 Most
Phone: +420 476 703 516, +420 476 702 361
Fax: +420 476 701 389
Dipl.-Ing. Pavel PAP
Dipl.-Ing. Tomáš PAP
Dipl.-Ing. Aleš SOBOTKA
Dipl.-Ing. Michal BRYCHTA
Commercial Register: Regional Court in Usti nad Labem, Section C, File No. 634
Company ID: 41327021
Last updated: 02/2016